IKLAN HEADER

Header Ads

Simple Spiced Baked Chicken Wings


Baked chicken wings are simply spiced with paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Crispy Oven Baked Wings do exist, and this is the best baked chicken wings recipe!

I have been thinking a lot about Valentine’s Day recipes lately. All my planning notes consist of pink this and pink that. But if I really want to fill my husband’s heart and stomach with love on February 14th, there’s only one way. CHICKEN WINGS! I’ve been experimenting with easy hot wing recipes lately, and I think I’ve found a favorite.
This Simple Spiced Baked Chicken Wings recipe is a great base that goes with any type of dipping sauce.

It will make any wing-loving husband (or wife!) pretty darn happy on Valentine’s Day. You’re welcome, Pat!

I love the simplicity of the chicken spice rub. The wings get a coating of just flour, paprika, garlic, and salt and pepper. That’s really all they need. They come out of the oven crispy (YES, it’s POSSIBLE!), delicious, and with just the right amount of spice. The flavor goes well with literally any type of dipping sauce. We love them with buffalo sauce, but they would be great with honey mustard, garlic parmesan, or anything else you are partial to!

Simple Spiced Baked Chicken Wings

Prep Time : 5 min
Cook Time : 45 min
Total Time : 50 min

Ingredients :

  •     1/3 cup flour
  •     2 tablespoons paprika
  •     1 teaspoon garlic powder
  •     1 teaspoon black pepper
  •     1 teaspoon salt
  •     3 tablespoons butter
  •     10 chicken wingettes (just means tips removed), thawed

No comments